- 4 chapters (10 robots each level)
- 2 type controller( pre-programmed + programmable)
- 6V battery + 9V battery case
- Geared motors X2 (provided in level 1 kit)
- Servo motors X2 (provided in level 3/4 kit)
- IR, touch, CdS, MIC sensors/speaker, buzzer, LED
- IR remote controller, USB downloader
- MRT software (compiler)
1. Learning basic usages of a variety of blocks,making hardware and using the in-house program.
2. Provide English assembly manuals in each kit to teach kids how to assemble different models.
3. Encourage students take part in international robot competition -- IYRC in South Korea: www.IYRC.org.
4. Different models with different functions and there are at least 9 different models in one kit.
5. Provide programmable mainboard and English guiding book with kit.